Thursday, May 7, 2009

Manny just being Manny...

Manny Ramirez is quite frankly next to A-Rod the most dissapointing self-serving egotistical fool in the majors. Forget his play on the diamond (which let's face it is easily one of the best of his time), he's selfish and just a plain idiot off of it. I'm just going to take you on a quick walk down memory lane to prove my point.

1. Numbnuts became such a distraction with his antics that the Sawx yes the Boston "we will pay top dollar and put up with ANYTHING as long as you help us beat the Yankees" Red Sox had to get rid of him for not even close to what he was worth. I'm sorry but when you get booted out of Boston and it's not for production, something has gone horribly wrong.

2. This moron gets a deal for $45 mil for 2 years from the Dodgers and rejects it, gets another for $25 mil for 1 year rejects that, and then goes back to try to get the $45 mil he just said no to. I've seen Bret Favre make more solid decisions

3. After signing this blockbuster deal for someone his age, Nimrod decides to tell the LA press he'd love to comeback and play for Cleveland and finish where "I" started. To top that off he calls out other former Indians now on other teams to do the same. Now anybody who knows me knows I love my Cleveland teams and I have a special place in heart for the Indians and the Jake aka Jacobs Field, but if the Tribe so much as pick up the phone when Manny's agent calls I will hop on the first plane to CLE and burn it down!

4. Were not even a quarter of the way through the season and this dope gets caught doing dope. And his excuse? Oh the doctor gave it to me ... he thought it was safe... I didn't know. Are you f@#%ing kidding me?

The Dodgers have been the best story so far this year next to the Royals and looked like the early top contender for the pennant. Now they have this "me me me" roids reject's foolishness to contend with. But for what it's worth I'm not even upset with Mr. Ramirez. He let everyone know a long time ago who and what he cares about with his famous or rather infamous statement he kept peddling everytime somebody stuck a mic in his face after he did something asinine, "It's just Manny being Manny"

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I have to admit I am disappointed. Not surprised, but disappointed. I would always defend the guy against the harsh criticisms because when it came down to it, he was the best player untarnished by PED's...it makes you skeptical about anybody. Good work, keep these comin'

    ReplyDelete